Wednesday, November 18, 2009

wednesday wishlist

I love love love Cabin + Cub's illustrations. The wood grain combined with the vintage illustrations, just make the cutest mixed media collages. And this cute little desk calendar is definitely going on my Christmas list this year.  The wood grain pattern inspired this week's wishlist. I also love the wood grain embroidery on this pouch from anotherjamiedavis.etsy.com, many many wonderful pieces in this shop. These pretty, colorful, girly wood grain earrings are found at sophiehillartist.etsy.com. Detailed hand block printed pattern and pink zipper make this a super cute wristlet from 1girl1boy.etsy.com. This faux wood grain scarf from simplesweetdesign.etsy.com is gorgeous. "Would you love me cuff links" from blockpartypress.etsy.com are seriously too cute for words. If I had a honey who wore cuff links, I would definitely be buying these. And last but not least, this textured silver ring from silvergarden.etsy.com can be worn by men and women. Love it!







No comments:

Post a Comment