Thursday, July 30, 2009

fabulous find!

I keep seeing all these wonderful chair makeovers with vintage chairs that are desperately in need of a new coat of paint and new fabric. I have been searching all over for one of those beauties. One that is in rough shape, but you know you could work your magic on. Well...is it cheating if you find a beauty that is already all done?

























I know I won't get that satisfaction of the before and after. But check this pretty baby out. My mom actually found it at a store on clearance. It has the style I was looking for. The dark color that I would have painted it. And robins egg blue velvet fabric to match my living room. Could this be any more perfect?? It's fate right? I think we were destined to be together. What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. Yes. It is perfect.
    And if you decide it is not, you can absolutely send it to me! Ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i adore this! if you're not sure that you are destined- it could always be for me

    dallas
    http://dillydallas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous find! Lucky you!
    Roeshel

    ReplyDelete