Monday, December 7, 2009

get wrapping - idea #1

I thought I would share some creative gift wrapping ideas I've gathered. I LOVE wrapping gifts. I'm teetering on being obsessed with wrapping paper and all that goes along with it. So I will show some ideas to make your gifts look stunning. I will be trying some along the way as well and will show you my results.

































Monogram gift tags. I LOVE this example of simple solid paper with fun patterned initial tags. You can use recycled holiday cards, patterned paper or just wrapping paper backed with something more sturdy. I've done this before and it is an easy way to personalize a gift and turns out super cute. And the beaded letter accents really dress up a package and make it look elegant. Both ideas from Martha Stewart.

No comments:

Post a Comment