Monday, February 1, 2010

excuses excuses

I feel terrible that I have been neglecting my blog lately. Every bit of my free time has been put toward redoing my design portfolio. Carrying case, actual book, layouts, editing photos, printing pages, creating a web portfolio. This project has been long overdue. I don't know if non-designers understand how much time and detail goes into our portfolios. A good book makes such a huge difference. The difference between getting hired or another designer out there getting hired. Lets face it, the pool of unemployed designers is a very crowded one, so you really need to stand out.

I'll take some photos tomorrow in case anyone is interested in how it turned out. In the end, I'm feeling really proud and happy with how it turned out and even had two interviews last week in which I received great feedback.

Stop back and check out photos tomorrow. I also have a surprise. I really appreciate my readers and followers during this hectic time and I think its time for another giveaway!!

thanks for understanding ❤ Devon

2 comments:

  1. I was wondering where the heck you went!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally understand. I've been putting off redoing my portfolio for a while now. I admire your ambition!

    ReplyDelete