Thursday, March 4, 2010

the best business in the entire world

Several years ago, I experienced the most wonderful gift. Tank Goodness. I was stunned. Not only is this the most genius business idea, but everything about this business is seriously perfect. Warm cookies delivered to your door. Can you think of anything better in life? Their identity is adorable. Their cute packaging is smart, with a sticker stating what time their cookies left the oven. And these warm cookies from heaven are delivered in a branded Mini Cooper! And did I mention how delicious these warm oatmeal chocolate chip cookies really are? Cookies can even be delivered with milk. I know, right? Totally genius!!

When I first experienced Tank Goodness cookies, I fell in love. What a wonderful company started by a wonderful family. Can you imagine getting to run such a fabulous business and deliver a product that always brightens people's day and brings smiles. And for all you people who do not live in the Minneapolis area, you should be excited to know that they have a new licensee program, so I'm sure Tank Goodness will be popping up all over the country. For more information on the best business in the world visit TankGoodness.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment