Wednesday, July 7, 2010

cuff cuteness

I am anxiously stalking my mailbox awaiting the arrival of my new Ponder and Stitch cuff. I love the vintage fabric and who can resist the adorable button closure! Amy will also  happily customize your cuff with an embroidered word or phrase. Love her shop. The hardest part was deciding which one to order. I'm awaiting the cute one below with the brown button, I love the turquoise roses and medallion print. It reminds me of vintage wallpaper. I've posted some other cuffs available in her shop.

2 comments:

  1. Awww- this is so sweet of you to write about my little cuffs- I appreciate it! :D

    I hope you love your new cuff- I can't wait for you to see it in person. :)

    Thanks again!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE it. Totally agree. That fabric is wonderful. I already wore it last night!

    ReplyDelete