Friday, September 11, 2009

baby gifts

My best friend recently had a baby boy. Moms love anything that can make their life easier and friends of those moms love giving unique gifts. So I put together a selection of some of my favorite baby stuff I found on etsy. I think the most clever is the sushi for baby, but they all make super sweet gifts.






























Little mouse felted merino baby ankle booties by PrettyLittle
Baby bodysuit with necktie applique by SuperSweetCreations
Pinwheel mobile by mamax2
Rollup changing pad by claireandjanae
Custom hand stamped birthstone necklace by CandaceKane
Cotton stripey tie knot beanie by charliemai
Mod apples pacifer clip by SaritaBaby
Park avenue baby rag quilt by alamodefabric
Deluxe washcloth sushi for baby by SushiForBaby
Bundle custom burpcloth set by littlebowpeep
Modern baby memory book by rubylovesdesigns
Diaper clutch purse by Sweetnsassybaby


1 comment: